Wednesday, 26 February 2014

I love my new dildo

......ow,so I now have your attention...mmh don worry am just being a good sheep .my master dictates that we should go to all extents to get peoples attention..you know who am referring to,right?..yes, mavuno church..how do you even justify such a thing? The poster which is an advert for a series of sermons to be held during services for the month of March incorporates a picture of would be teens in a presumably intimate position together with titles to secular songs including a controversial book title. I mean get better PR strategies to improve the image of your church without compromising on your brand not publicizing it through perverted means..yes mavuno can be heard everywhere right now but how many parents do you think are going to allow their teenagers to such a seminar when the poster is so inapproprate? these are teenagers we are talking about for crying out loud,some very innocent and this will only mean exposing them to worldly things,what makes you think they would ever forgive you,huh!
Come on mavuno,just apologise and move one,defending yourself ain doing you any good

No comments:

Post a Comment