My friends think its a cute name but i desperately wonna change it..but how? when the handsome guy is a bad boy,the oky looking guy without money is a wimp,and the oky guy with money thinks all women are after his money..puuh!coming to think of it ,I want to retain my name now more than ever and as long as I can..
Now this goes to that oky rich guy,we don need your money,some of us have more than we need.yes,I think its time you style up coz the bitter truth is....I still wonna change my name some day.

you see.. generally speaking I'd say why a woman who doesn't want to be single but still is single its an issue of jaundiced perception of possible suitors, mispalced ego and feminism.
ReplyDeletewhen u talk of the okey looking poor guy being a wimp and all that other description of why you still havent landed on then 'one' I think if you are less materialistic you'll be luckier. Because the mere suggestion that that the rich guy thinks you are after his money actually implies that you might be! or you wouldn't mind...
Materialistic did you just call me?..I don need anyone's money my friend ,my problem is why is he needy?chances are he's very lazy,who wants a lazy man for a huby?no one..trust me I dated a wimp once and I will tell you for free I'd rather die single than repeat the same mistake..Erick there is no way ull bypass that.every man has to look his best,be audacious and at least have some wampum..get that?
ReplyDelete